Monday, May 28, 2007

Crappy Neighbors

My neighbor and I finally had it out today. I'm tired of her bitching about my dog, but the first time I complain about something, she has to freak out about it. It ended with me calling her a nasty name and slamming my door. I'm hope that she enjoyed it. She didn't like the fact that I had something to complain about and she didn't even address the fact that she opens her door anytime that someone comes to visit us when we aren't home and manages to complain about our dog. I told her that she wouldn't appreciate it if every time someone came to her house that I complained about her piece of junk car that hasn't run in 3 years and is never going to run. She didn't seem to like it and said that we just want the parking space. That has nothing to do with it. I'm waiting for it to go rolling back into our car. And who will pay for that when that happens? Certainly not her.

I'm just tired of her bullshit and let her have it. Finally.

No comments: