Ahhh…I’ve reached the dreaded – I don’t have anything to do at work – period. I really hate it when stuff slows completely down to nothing. At least I have a training to do tomorrow in Rutland – it at least the 3+ hours on the road will keep me from playing stupid games on Facebook all day. Cause that is all I really want to do!
The attitude seems to have gotten better. And the work – my 30+year employee actually did work this pay period. Course she missed a whole week due to the untimely passing of her brother. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. Wish she had been here instead. While she might not have worked, she wouldn’t have lost her brother.
So why is it that we have a project pending – big project of a software upgrade – that the one person that is going to be needed to do all the testing etc is the one that our manager is teaching how to do the quarterly taxes? Wouldn’t it be smarter to train one of us that isn’t going to be spending 80% of our time working on the upgrade? Seriously?
No comments:
Post a Comment