About 2 more weeks and I'll be fully under a new department. It is one that I keep returning to so it must be where I'm meant to be. But this back and forth thing is driving me nuts. I feel like I'm doing nothing in my old job and not doing enough in my new one. And I'll get to come back and train the person. Yippee Skippy.
Maybe I'm just tired...it was a long day yesterday. One of thunderstorms that I wish had lasted just a wee bit longer. At least the desk in my new department is next to the windows.
I will be glad to be off a floor where the foot traffic is incredible. Put the folks that have to go to a lot of meetings and are back and forth and the top of the hall and those of us sit at a desk most of the time at the end. That way - no one is disturbed.
Staff meeting for old department in 15 minutes. Bleck! These are so boring and just a waste of general time. The information really isn't that interesting and I think I just want to be done here. Only 4.5 more days to go.
Why is it that when you want something to happen, it feels like the calendar moves so slow? It felt like forever to get to a vacation or a trip. But this switching jobs feels like it is taking forever. And maybe it is because I want to be there so badly and out of here.
I need a coffee before this meeting.
No comments:
Post a Comment