I haven't had time to post in the last month. The new job is keeping quite busy and evenings I just seem to forget about posting.
So - the new job is going quite well I think. I'm certainly busy enough - although we seem to have gotten it down to a science and seem to be getting things done in a more timely fashion. We even each got to have extra time off last week because we were so caught up, we didn't have anything else to do. :) We can't be too efficient though - otherwise someone will get their hours cut.
I don't miss my old job at all. Not one bit. It's surprising too - even all the stuff that I had to hand off to others that I so worried about - I don't care about anymore. I could care less if they get the stuff done and get it done correctly. It was definately a good move for me to come to where I am now. I feel much better about myself, my job, the work that I do and when I go home at night, I don't worry about anything. I just do my job and go home and enjoy my life. It's nice for a change. I haven't felt this good about work since about 2002 or so.
Our favorite doggie is now on doggie prozac. Her separation anxiety came to a head after we got her fixed and she decided that she was going to bark at everything no matter if they were near the house or not. She was draining the collar of the cintronella and driving our bitchy neighbor who complains about her all the time - without cause. Granted, she barks at her everytime she comes out of her house - but she goes in and out constantly when she is sunbathing - maybe she should get a job and actually do some work! Just like I need to get to work or I won't get out early next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment