
The Hubby and I recently adopted a dog - and she is wonderful for the most part. The weird part is when it's time to go to bed. She whines, and has to be on the bed and totally freaks out when she can't be - meaning one of the cats is on there and defending it with their life - and when is up there, she licks us to death and can't get close enough. I know that she was an abused dog and that some of it is just anxiety, but my poor hubby cannot be left alone unless I'm there to play the disciplinarian. I feel so bad for him because he just doesn't have it in his nature to do it. And I feel like the bad mom because I'm the one that scolds her when she needs it.
Hopefully, as time goes on, (we've only had her 3 weeks) she will get better and know that she is ours and we love her.
No comments:
Post a Comment