Just a place to rant, rave, process ideas and thoughts and generally add my two cents to anything I want.
Monday, June 12, 2006
I found out today who I can trust and who I can't. I innocently pass on some information to a collegue about one of her staff and it comes back to bite me in the ass. I'm waiting now for the inevitable to happen. I only found out what was going on because my access to an outlook calendar had been removed and I had to ask another person who has viewing rights to see if they could still access it. And I'm sure that they will try to get me for breaking confidentiality, but the person who ratted me out went back to the person who told them, therefore breaking my confidentiality and also by placing the information in the calendar for others to see. So really, they did they same that I did. Granted, I did break that confidentiality but to only one person and for a reason that they were trying to keep track of how much time this person spent away from their desk. It wasn't to be malicious or to be sh-- disturbing in any way. But it just goes to show me who I can trust and who I can't and now I'm really glad that I'm leaving the department and going to a totally different one. I'm just hoping that this doesn't screw my chances with the new job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment