I came down with my first cold since last year last night. I made it all the way through the winter without getting sick. Why is it that the immune system just can't stay healthy!?!?
Not much else going on. Work is still pretty slow and I'm just about stir crazy from it. I hate not having anything to do and I don't think that it will be picking up any time soon. The woman who will have to pick up all the work that I do until a replacement is hired is in no way qualified to do it. She gets that deer in headlights look on her face any time I mention something that she is going to have to learn how to do. I don't think that a week is long enough to teach her and I'm sure that there will be lots of phone calls. The question is, how much do I train her and how much will I have to train my replacement. I really shouldn't worry about it too much. I am leaving the department altogether and it shouldn't be my problem of how much work that I do now and what is left for the ones that remain. But I worry about it anyway. I guess that is what makes me a good worker or employee.
Company coming this weekend and will be here for a week. BG and the boys will be here to visit. I hope the damn weather clears up. I can't imagine having the two of them inside all week because of rain.
Well, back to looking busy. I just hope I can maintain this until next Friday.
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment