I like an occasional rainy day - too much sun bothers me. But this is getting ridiculus. It's been nothing but rain every weekend for weeks. The last weekend with sun was Memorial Day and it was so humid it might as well have been raining. What has happened to the sunshine and 75 degree days that we used to have. And if anyone says this is global warming, I may have to hurt them.
On a better note, I went to Scrapbook Central with my sister-in-law today. I could have spent the better part of the day there and a lot more money! I came home with a good amount of stuff though. Enough to keep me going for awhile. Hopefully, Wednesday, I will be able to go with B to her friend's house who got her into this. It would be great to learn from someone who has been doing it awhile. I am having a good time with it though. I'm glad I was able to get some new stuff though - I was getting tired of using the same stuff over and over.
Got to start in my new job yesterday for some overtime. Funny how things just come back like you never left. I completely feel comfortable and actually had fun doing it. I don't remember having fun doing it before, but that doesn't mean anything. Maybe because I felt it was something that was just added to my job rather than it being something that I wanted to do. I hope that I can live up to everyone's expectations but I think I will. I know how to do the job, I'm accurate and fast, pleasant to deal with and don't take it personal when someone screams at me on the phone. :)
Well, off to find out if the indoor BBQ that was supposed to happen is still happening - it's looking like I'm the only one who was going to be able to go. One person wasn't feeling well, another has issues with her husband and if he is feeling up to watching the kids, then she would come. The others I don't know if they were going to go or not. I'm guessing not.
Have a great rainy weekend. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment